the naughty hermit the naughty hermit

LOL! Nice XD

pinoytoons responds:

tnx

Blume Blume

Oh this is beautiful. Very lovely job with the storytelling and animation :3

Romanticide Romanticide

ROFL that ending XDDD
Man, this is such great work. I can't wait to see what else you have in store :D

Reality of Imagination Reality of Imagination

Super awesome! I love tracks like this one. The use of the instruments and effects were really well done. Nice opening track to 2014 :) Keep up the awesome work!

VideoGameManiac responds:

Thank you, I really appreciate that :D

Evolution of Time Evolution of Time

I thought I had reviewed this song. Oops xD

Anyway, I love the atmosphere in this song. Very nice and tranquil while also holding a somewhat adventurous tone to it. It's like we are getting ready for the battles ahead, but before that happens, we are experiencing some time of peace. I'm getting that type of vibe from this song. Very good!

What programs/instruments did you use to make this song? :D

VideoGameManiac responds:

ty, I mostly used synthesizers like Harmor or Harmless for different E-Pianos to Rhodes combined with some chinese instruments and also some electric orchestra xd

Anthozoa Anthozoa

8-bit goodness :3

I like all the different rhythms in this song. The backbeat and the bass worked really well especially. The melody was really cool too. Keep up the good work!

RED RED

Wow! I love this :D I love the little detail with the birds flying under the moon. That's awesome!

YakovlevArt responds:

Oh thank you!
For sure, those (birds) are usually in paintings like these, for scale reference.
Glad you like it =]

Towering Towering

Whoa! That looks awesome :D The details are really pretty and well done.

YakovlevArt responds:

That part was the most fun =]

Tiwah Tiwah

OMG I JUST SAW THIS ART, HAWIT! Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Your characters looks really awesome! I'm excited to see more art from you :D